Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sunday at Woodward Park


After a night of heavy drinking, there is nothing better then brunch at Kilkennys. Kathy, Zach and David headed out of town afterward and some of us decided it was just too nice outside to go back to sleep. So Paula and Dallas grabbed their black lab Bailee, I went and got Rocky, Jason brought his new dog Katie and Thom doesn't have a dog, so he was only in charge of himself. We basically layed around for 2 hours. I think it was the best Sunday I have had in a while. Here is the link for all the photos...http://woodwardpark.shutterfly.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Paulanater

Schroger said...

fun time at the park ... I see john is still manscaping

Anonymous said...

i didnt know john had started shaving his man-chest hairs, and really how many pictures of rockey do you need.

Schroger said...

You can never have too many pictures of your dog.

bgelder said...

When I send out a photo christmas card of Rocky, that is when you can take me aside and shake me. There was nothing else to do but lay around and take photos of whatever would sit still.