Friday, April 14, 2006

Woodward Park


Better late then never. Here are some of the photos I took at Woodward Park on Sunday. It was just about the height of bloom for the azaleas. I also took alot of photos of the Anthony family and their 5 year old daughter Lola. There were so many of those, I only included a few. We also went to the Tulsa Garden Center and looked at their orchid show. I know that Laura Shaw (Kathy's mom) would have LOVED it, I thought of her the whole time. She has 20 orchids! Enjoy the photos, http://bgelder.shutterfly.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's my daughter, too!

bgelder said...

Sorry! Jen and Luke's daughter!

Anonymous said...

Thanks lady! :)

Luke Anthony said...

Hey...after looking at the Woodward Park photos, I must say they are amazing. Looking forward to seeing the family pics, but the orchid and garden photos are absolutely gorgeous. It was such a pretty day, wasn't it? Glad we were able to share it.

Anonymous said...

oops, that last comment was from Jen.