Thursday, January 08, 2009

Floods



I wish it would stop raining! I got soaked between my work and Marcos tonight. I only had 6 blocks and I got totally soaked! My dad called from OK while watching The Weather Channel (his favorite channel, it's his favorite reality show) and said there was flooding and I-5 was closed to the south and north. So basically everyone in Seattle is stuck here!

As a side note, I think both my mother and my father missed their calling as weather forecasters. If I'm in WA my dad calls me from OK to warn me about the weather in WA, if I'm in OK my mother in WA calls me about the weather in OK. In the TEN years my mother has lived in Washington, she has called me during every tornado warning, her timing is uncanny she managed to call just when the sirens were going off.

The end is in sight, Friday starts a week of dry weather and even 5 straight days of sun (hopefully)!

No comments: