Friday, July 17, 2009

Dear Seattle Weather,



When I first moved to Seattle, everyone was always constantly warning me about how gloomy the winters are. How I was going to be unprepared etc. It wasn't TOO bad, I got through it and didn't get depressed. The one week per summer that I have spent here up to this point couldn't have prepared me for a whole summer here. I just can't believe how beautiful it is, everytime I look out my window to Elliot Bay and the Olympics it just kills me. PLUS it isn't lost on the people that live here, they treat every nice weather day as
a gift.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I can't wait.....seriously, CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!

Amanda Barefoot said...

that is awesome! that is the exact opposite of our weather in Florida! Winters are 75 and amazing every day! i cant wait until October!
You an K will have so much fun!